Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
make sure you have fresh fruit
- 1 large orange
- 3 medium sized tangerines
- 3 guavas, diced
- a few West Indian cherries
- ½ pineapple, diced
- ¼ lb Sugar
- ½ pt water
- Boil Sugar and water together until a thin syrup is formed.
- Set aside to cool.
- Wash and peel fruit, discard seeds and cut into neat pieces. Keep juices.
- Mix the fruit in a glass dish, straining any fruit juices.
- Pour the cool syrup onto the fruits, which should be able to float in the syrup.
- Chill before serving.