Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 pieces.
- 18 oz pkg sugar cookie dough
- 13.5 container cream cheese fruit dip ( i used plain cream cheese)
- 3 cups assorted fruit, well drained (i used strawberries, blackberries, pineapple chunks and mandarin orange slices)
- caramel sauce
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Arrange cookie dough on 12 inch pizza pan.
- Press dough to rim of pan, forming a solid cookie crust.
- Bake 20 min. or until lightly browned.
- Spread cream cheese over cooled crust.
- Arrange fruit on top.
- Drizzle warmed caramel sauce over pizza before serving.