Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 450 g icing sugar (strained)
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped hazelnuts, 50g (golden raisins) or Sultanas (golden raisins)
- lightly grease a 20 cm/ 8 inch square cake tin.
- Break the cohcolate into pieces and place it in a bowl with the butter and evaporated milk. set the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water and stir until the chocolate and butter have melted and the ingredients are well combined.
- Vary the nuts used in this recipe; try making the fudge with almonds, Brazil nuts and walnutes or pecans.