Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit Jumble from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- 1½ cups grapes, green, purple or combination of each
- 1 medium apple, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 x 16 ounce can of chunky unsweetened pineapple, drained (save the juice), or 1 x 11 ounce can mandarin orange sections, drained (save the juice)
- 1 medium banana, cut into slices
- ¼ cup walnuts, finely chopped
- coconut flakes (optional)
- Wash grapes, wash and chop apple, peel and slice banana and open canned fruit and drain juice into a measuring cup. Combine fruit into a serving bowl.
- Put yogurt into a small bowl or cup. Add juice and stir with a whisk or fork until smooth. Pour jumble juice over fruit and toss gently to coat.
- Divide fruit jumble into bowls or plates and sprinkle with nuts, coconut and cinnamon.