Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Ketchum Estate in Texarkana, Texas in 1991. Notation on card indicates this recipe was clipped from a 1922 newspaper. This is incredible. I have made this several times and it gets better each time. It goes extremely well with Ham or Chicken.
- 2 cups Apple sauce
- 2 cups chopped fresh peaches
- 2 cups chopped fresh apricots
- Â¼ cup blanched almonds, coarsely ground
- 1 fresh peach, peeled and pitted
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- butter a ceramic dish.
- Place 1 cup of Apple sauce in dish.
- Dot with butter.
- Add 1 cup of the peaches and 1 cup of the apricots.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Add the remaining applesauce, peaches and apricots.
- Blend peach, Sugar and lemon juice together.
- Pour over fruit mixture in casserole dish and bake for one hour.