Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A graham cracker crust is filled with a cream cheese and whipped topping base then topped with canned pie filling. Choose your favorite flavor of pie filling to make this refrigerator pie.
- 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 envelope whipped dessert topping mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup confectioner's sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup canned blueberry, peach or cherry pie filling
- Make graham cracker crust.
- Prepare whipped dessert topping according to package directions.
- Beat in cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Top with pie filling.
- Chill at least 3 hours before serving.
Sources and Citations Edit
- Family Fare a Guide to Good Nutrition, USDA, #1