Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place the fruit in an 8 inch round baking dish.
- Stir in the raisins, sugar and ½ tbsp.
- Ground cinnamon.
- For the topping, in a mixing bowl combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, and ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Cut in softened (room temperature) margarine or butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in the nuts or the coconut (optional).
- Sprinkle topping over the fruit mixture.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until the fruit is tender and the topping is golden.
- Serve warm, topped with a spoon of vanilla ice cream.
- Easy and delicious!