Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ cup (60 ml) margarine
- 4 tsp (20 ml) granulated sugar replacement
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (500 ml) flour (sifted)
- ½ tsp (2 ml) baking soda
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) salt
- ½ tsp (2 ml) nutmeg
- ¼ cup (60 ml) hot apple juice
- ¼ cup (60 ml) raisins (chopped)
- ¼ cup (60 ml) currants
- cream together margarine and sugar replacement.
- Add eggs; beat until fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and nutmeg in sifter; add alternately with hot apple juice to creamed mixture.
- Fold in raisins and currants.
- Allow to rest 15 minutes.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet, 2 to 3 in. (5 to 7 cm) apart.
- Bake at 350°F (170°C) for 12 to 15 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Exchange 1 cookie: ½ fruit calories 1 cookie: 27