Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Sarlota de fructe
- 2 cups fresh strained fruit juice
- 7 oz / 200 g sugar
- 1 lb / 500 g whipped cream
- 9 tablespoons gelatine
- Warm the fruit juice (any of apricot, strawberry, gooseberry, wild strawberry, peach, raspberry), add sugar and keep on heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and add the gelatine dissolved in a few tablespoons of warm water.
- Mix well and let cool.
- When still a little warm, add the whipped cream, mix and pour into a charlotte mold.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Before serving, place the mold into a bowl with hot water (for a second) and turn upside down onto a plate.