Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Prajitura cu fructe I
- 13 oz / 375 g confectioner's sugar
- 13 oz / 375 g butter
- 2 cups pastry flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1¾ lbs / 750 g seasonal fruits
- butter for greasing the pan
- confectioner's sugar
- Cream the butter with the sugar, add the yolks one by one, mixing continuously, then vanilla, flour and finally, the whipped egg whites. butter a deep pan and fill with slightly less than half of the batter.
- Bake at medium heat.
- When almost done, remove from the oven and quickly place a layer of fruit (raspberries or strawberries, sour cherries or apricots).
- Pour the rest of the batter to cover the fruits and bake again.
- When done, invert onto a wooden cutting board, cover with a cloth and let cool.
- Cut into rectangles or squares (not too big).
- Sprinkle confectioner's sugar on top.