- Pre-heat oven to 300°F.
- Lightly oil a 1½ quart loaf pan and set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, spices, peel, baking powder, soda and salt.
- In a in a food processor or blender, blend together the orange juice, apple sauce, oil and vanilla.
- Combine the wet with the dry ingredients.
- Stir until the mixture is just combined.
- Fold in the nuts and add the dried fruit.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake until a knife inserted into the centre comes out clean, about 1½ hours.
- Cool on a wore rack.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.