- In top of double boiler, scald milk.
- Slowly add about ¼ cup hot milk to egg, stirring with wire whisk.
- Return mixture to double boiler and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until custard coats metal spoon.
- Add fructose and vanilla and rum extract.
- Mix all fruit together and divide among 8 serving bowls.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons sauce over each serving or, serve sauce in small bowl for dipping.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.