Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: n. a.
Cook time: --
This is an easy and quick recipe that would be great to have available for a summer party as an appetizer or for a light, refreshing dessert after a barbecue. Your prep time will vary based on how long it will take you to slice up the fruit you choose to use. The serving size will vary as well, especially if you serve this for a party - I recommend doubling or tripling the recipe in that case.
- 1 cup thick, plain yogurt (not Greek yogurt)
- 3 tbsp honey
- Selection of fresh fruit for dipping such as apples, pears, tangerines, grapes, figs, cherries, strawberries and kiwi
- Place the yogurt in a dish and beat until smooth. Stir in the honey, leaving a slight marbled effect.
- Cut the fruits into wedges or bite-sized pieces, or leave whole.
- Arrange the fruits on a platter with the bowl of dip in the center. Serve chilled.
If you want to make this a little healthier, feel free to use equivalent measures of plain, fat free yogurt. Fuji apples work very well with this assortment as they are a nice sweet dessert apple. Sweet melons would work well in this recipe too - skewer chunks of melon on toothpicks for your guests so everything is easier to handle.