Frozen Yogurt Teddy Treats
- Prep Time:* 20 min
- Total Time:* 4 hrs 20 min
- Makes:* 9
2-1/4 cups TEDDY GRAHAMS Cinnamon Graham Snacks, divided 1-1/2 qt. (6 cups) frozen nonfat yogurt, any flavor, divided 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries 1 cup banana slices COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed (optional)
- Arrange* 1 cup of the graham snacks on bottom of foil-lined 8-inch
square pan. Cover with layers of 2 cups of the yogurt and strawberries. Top with layers of 2 cups of the remaining yogurt and bananas.
- Stir*1 cup of the graham snacks into remaining 2 cups yogurt; spread
over banana layer. Cover. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove* from pan. Cut into squares. Garnish with remaining graham
snacks just before serving. Top with whipped topping.
- *Calories* 200 *Total fat* 2.5g *Saturated fat*
0g *Cholesterol* 0mg *Sodium* 160mg *Carbohydrate* 39g *Dietary fiber* 1g *Sugars* 23g *Protein* 5g
Source : Nabisco