Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Frozen Yogurt Teddy Treats
- Prep Time:* 20 min
- Total Time:* 4 hrs 20 min
- Makes:* 9
2-1/4 cups TEDDY GRAHAMS Cinnamon Graham Snacks, divided 1-1/2 qt. (6 cups) frozen nonfat yogurt, any flavor, divided 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries 1 cup banana slices COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed (optional)
- Arrange* 1 cup of the graham snacks on bottom of foil-lined 8-inch
square pan. Cover with layers of 2 cups of the yogurt and strawberries. Top with layers of 2 cups of the remaining yogurt and bananas.
- Stir*1 cup of the graham snacks into remaining 2 cups yogurt; spread
over banana layer. Cover. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove* from pan. Cut into squares. Garnish with remaining graham
snacks just before serving. Top with whipped topping.
- *Calories* 200 *Total fat* 2.5g *Saturated fat*
0g *Cholesterol* 0mg *Sodium* 160mg *Carbohydrate* 39g *Dietary fiber* 1g *Sugars* 23g *Protein* 5g
Source : Nabisco