Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is so good and actually healthy; it's also easy. You can figure your own variations. While I gave you my favorite flavors, I have used crushed pineapple, strawberries and it is good with all kinds of fruits and juice combinations. The frozen yogurt gives it thickness.
Contributed by Joyce at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup (eight ounces) orange juice or orange-pineapple juice
- 1 small banana
- ½ cup frozen yogurt (I like vanilla)
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Use rubber spatula to scrape bottom making sure that all ingredients are mixed.
- If you like, you can add three or four cubes of ice.
- Blend at high speed for about three seconds.
- Serve and enjoy.