Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 Servings
- 2 (8-oz) containers fruited yogurt, any flavor
- 1 cup fresh or frozen fruit, cut up
- ⅔ cup instant non-fat dry milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 cups Grape nuts cereal
- Place yogurt, fruit, dry milk and honey in blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- Fold in 1½ cups cereal.
- Pour into 8" sq pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cereal over top, pressing down gently.
- Freeze 4 hr or overnight, cut into 8 bars.
- If desired, wrap bars individually in foil and store in freezer.