Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wash and clean the strawberries.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor, then blend to make a fine strawberry puree.
- In a saucepan, dissolve powdered sugar in water.
- Bring to a quick boil, then cook over low heat for about 1 minute.
- Let it cool.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the eggwhites until snowy and stiff.
- Carefully fold into the Sugar mixture.
- Mix well.
- In another large bowl, use the electric mixer to whip the cream until thick.
- Fold into the sugar-eggwhite mixture.
- Fold in the strawberry puree and mix well.
- Grease the sides of souffle dishes with some butter.
- Now, wrap a silicon paper around the upper part of the dish (or cup) and secure it with a tape.
- This is to allow the souffle to go over the dish. (for an authentic souffle effect!)
- Pour the strawberry souffle mixture into the souffle dishes, filling it up until it reaches the top of the paper. (for a better idea, observe the shape of the souffle in the picture) freeze overnight.
- To serve, remove the silicon paper, then remove from the mold.
- Arrange on dessert plates and garnish with strawberries (optional).