Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sliced California strawberries (Sugar added), partially thawed
- 1/4-cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 cup whipping cream, mint sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- Combine 1 package of the strawberries and their liquid with 2 tablespoons of the liqueur; set aside.
- Whip cream to form soft peaks; fold in berry-liqueur mixture until well blended.
- Pour into 4 stemmed glasses or dessert dishes;
- Freeze until firm around the edges but still soft in the center, about 2 hours.
- Combine remaining package of strawberries and their liquid with remaining liqueur;
- Spoon over frozen desserts, dividing equally.
- Garnish with mint. Serve at once.
- Makes 4 servings.
- NOTE: Desserts, up to the point of adding sauce, can be completely frozen.
- Remove from freezer 10 to 15 minutes before adding sauce and serving.