- In a medium saucepan, combine rhubarb and water; cover and simmer until tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Puree in blender or food processor; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine half and half, eggs and sugar.
- Cook and stir over low heat until mixture thickens and coats a metal spoon.
- Stir in pureed rhubarb, whipping cream, orange peel and food coloring.
- Pour into canister.
- Freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.
- Makes about 6 cups.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.