Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Crawford Estate in Irving, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup sliced fresh raspberries
- 3 cups water
- 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 6 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- 1½ cups light rum
- Puree raspberries then add concentrates, water and rum.
- Stir until concentrate is thawed.
- Put in containers and freeze.
- Scrape to make slush.
- Add 7-Up to slush in glasses if preferred.
- Serve in champagne glasses.