Makes: 12 servings
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 pt. (2 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand peach Flavor gelatin (unprepared)
- 4 cups pound cake cubes
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 12 small peach slices
- 12 raspberries
- STIR whipped topping, ice cream and dry gelatin in large bowl until well blended.
- Stir in cake cubes. Spoon into 8-inch square pan.
- FREEZE 3 hours or until firm.
- DRIZZLE with raspberry preserves. Cut into squares.
- Top each square with 1 peach slice and 1 raspberry. Store leftover dessert in freezer.