- Peel, pit and chop fruit.
- Puree with honey and ginger in blender or food processor.
- Bring puree to boil in small saucepan.
- Gradually whisk in beaten egg yolk, then set aside to cool.
- Beat egg whites with salt and cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
- Gradually beat in sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Stir yogurt into mango mixture then fold in egg whites.
- Spoon into a shallow metal pan and freeze until firm, stirring occasionally.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.