Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cranberry-Apple Juice, Canned, Unsweetened by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 5 minutes
- Serves: 1
- ¾ cup cranberry-apple juice
- 1 tablespoon cold coffee
- 1 scoop (⅓ cup) vanilla ice milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
- ground cinnamon for garnish
- Briskly stir all ingredients in a tall glass until blended.
- Garnish with ground cinnamon.