Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Kellie Head at ParentingHumor.com. In addition to raising her six children, Kellie Head is a freelance humorist, and the Owner/Editor of ParentingHumor.com
- Email: ParentingHumor.com editor@ParentingHumor.com
- 2 medium banana, peeled and cut in half
- 5 squares finely crushed graham crackers
- 2 tsp chocolate syrup
- 4 popsicle sticks
- Wrap banana halves in wax paper or foil and freeze till hard.
- On sheet of wax paper spread half the cracker crumbs; coat 1 banana half with ½ tsp syrup.
- Roll in crumbs.
- Repeat procedure with remaining banana halves.
- Push popsicle sticks into end of bananas and serve.