Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Serve with fresh fruit or berries or garnish with a fresh mint leaf.
- In small saucepan or microwave dish, combine apricots with orange juice.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Or cover and microwave at high power for 7 minutes, or until apricots are softened.
- Puree in food processor or blender, or pass through food mill.
- Let cool.
- Combine apricot mixture, yogurt and orange rind.
- Mix well.
- Freeze in an ice cream machine or transfer to shallow metal cake pan.
- Freeze until almost solid.
- Break into big chunks and beat with electric mixer or food processor until smooth.
- Transfer to airtight container and freeze until firm (about 30 minutes to 1 hour).
- Let stand in refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes or until softened before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
⅛ recipe = 137 calories, 1 milk choice, 2 fruit
- 2 grams total fat, 6 grams protein, 27 grams carbohydrate, 6 mg cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 639 mg potassium