Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are yummy, they are oatmeal cookies with an apple filling and half dipped in chocolate, for a prettier presentation dip half the cookies in milk chocolate and the other half of the cookies in white chocolate, I did.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings.
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp apple juice
- 2 tbsp apple jelly
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 pkgs (8.6 oz each) soft baked oatmeal cookies
- 6 oz milk chocolate
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, juice, jelly and cinnamon.
- Beat until smooth.
- Spread 2½ tbsp mixture over flat side of one cookie.
- Sandwich with flat side of second cookie.
- Repeat with all the cookies and filling, for a total of 8 sandwiches.
- Place on wax paper lined baking sheet and freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Combine chocolate and oil in a microwave bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth, returning to microwave if needed.
- Remove sandwiches from freezer.
- Half dip in chocolate.
- Return to sheet, return sheet to freezer.
- Freeze 15 minutes.
- Serve cold with a cold glass of milk.