Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 5 pounds
- ½ cup butter
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 4 cup sugar
- 10 oz large marshmallows
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans
- In 4 – 6 quart heavy metal pan, cook butter, evaporated milk, and sugar over medium-high heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Heat to boiling.
- Turn heat to low, cover and continue boiling for 5 minutes without stirring.
- Turn heat to warm and stir in marshmallows until dissolved.
- Add each kind of chocolate in turn, stirring until melted.
- Stir in vanilla and nuts.
- Pour into lightly buttered 9x13-inch pan.
- Let stand until firm, about 8 – 10 hours, before cutting.