Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hartman Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 heaping teaspoons herb tea
- 3 cups freshly boiled water
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 4 quarts chilled cranberry juice
- 16 ounce can whole cranberry sauce
- 2 cups vodka
- 28 ounce bottle tonic water
- 2 lemons sliced
- Place tea in warmed teapot and pour in water.
- Cover and let steep for 12 minutes.
- Strain tea pressing with back of spoon to extract all possible liquid.
- Stir in sugar then add cranberry juice, cranberry sauce, vodka and tonic water then mix well.
- Add lemon slices and ice cubes then ladle into cups.