Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 lbs hamburger
- 1 package crackers
- 2 eggs
- 1 large onion
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 large red pepper
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 2 cups catsup
- Mix all ingredients in bowl except for tomato sauce and catsup.
- Then add to mixture 1 can tomato sauce.
- Mix well.
- Place in pan and make a loaf.
- In another bowl mix the remaining catsup and tomato sauce together, blend well.
- Pour over the top of the meat loaf.
- Bake for about 1½ to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.