Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 lbs hamburger
- 1 package crackers
- 2 eggs
- 1 large onion
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 large red pepper
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 2 cups catsup
- Mix all ingredients in bowl except for tomato sauce and catsup.
- Then add to mixture 1 can tomato sauce.
- Mix well.
- Place in pan and make a loaf.
- In another bowl mix the remaining catsup and tomato sauce together, blend well.
- Pour over the top of the meat loaf.
- Bake for about 1½ to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.