- Cook zucchini, pepper and garlic in margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drain well; stir in rice.
- Cool; stir in cheese.
- Press approximately 1 tablespoon rice mixture into miniature muffin pans coated with cooking spray.
- Combine eggs, milk, italian seasoning and salt; pour evenly over rice mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.