Source: Originally from easy recipe website.
- 1 lb of rabbit
- 1 lb of snails
- 4.5 lbs of tomato
- 1 lb of green pepper
- 1 lb of onions
- olive oil
- Chop the rabbit, season and fry it.
- Stir fry this with oil with the garlic first and then the peppers and onion.
- Once they are nearly fried, add the chopped natural tomato.
- Meanwhile wash the snails and cook them aside.
- Then take the rabbit and ingredients form the pan and mix everything in a saucepan.
- Add the snails and let them stew for approximately 5 minutes.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes before serving.