Fresh dill soup
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp dill, minced
- 4 cups water, cold
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Make a roux with the butter and flour.
- Cook it until golden brown.
- Add dill stir well immediately pour in ½ cup cold water and whip until smooth.
- Add 3½ cups water and salt to taste.
- Cook soup for about 10 minutes.
- Mix sour cream with lemon juice and put in the soup tureen.
- Eliminate lemon juice if the soup is too sour for your taste.
- Pour the soup over.