Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fresh dill soup
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp dill, minced
- 4 cups water, cold
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Make a roux with the butter and flour.
- Cook it until golden brown.
- Add dill stir well immediately pour in ½ cup cold water and whip until smooth.
- Add 3½ cups water and salt to taste.
- Cook soup for about 10 minutes.
- Mix sour cream with lemon juice and put in the soup tureen.
- Eliminate lemon juice if the soup is too sour for your taste.
- Pour the soup over.