Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 eggs
- 240ml/8fl.oz. Plain yoghurt
- 120ml/4fl.oz. water
- 400g/14oz Self Raising flour
- A pinch of salt
- vegetable oil for deep frying
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, yoghurt water and salt.
- Gradually add the flour to form a soft dough then cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough out thinly on a lightly floured work surface then cut into circles about .5 cm/3-inches in diameter.
- Heat the oil to and fry the biscuits, a few at a time, for 3–4 minutes.
- Drain on kitchen paper. Serve with jam or Cheese.