Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 30 gms potatoes, finely chopped
- 30 gms French beans, finely chopped
- 30 gms Cauliflower, cut into flowerets
- 30 gms carrots, finely sliced
- 30 gms Mushrooms, cut into four pieces
- 30 capsicum, finely sliced
- 45 gms diced spring onions
- 30 gms dry onions, chopped
- 15 gms ajinomoto
- 60 gms corn flour
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- 20 gms red chilies, chopped
Mix all the vegetables in a bowl, sprinkle water and add dry corn flour to it. Keep aside for 15-20 minutes. Heat oil in a wide pan till it smokes and fry all the vegetables. Drain out the excess oil from the vegetables on a paper. Heat 30 ml oil in the same pan and fry the red chilies, green chilies and spring onions for a few seconds. Add these to the fried vegetables and toss to mix. Sprinkle ajinomoto, salt and toss again to mix. Transfer to a plate, decorate well and serve hot.
Preparation time: 30-45 minutes