Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 – 2 sazan (carp) or bream
- 50 g of butter
- 50 g of dried and finely ground breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons of dill
- a cup of oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- The cleaned fish is cut in pieces, salted and peppered, dipped in melted butter and rolled in dried and finely ground breadcrumbs.
- It is fried in heated oil being continuously turned over.
- The ready fish is laid out in a flat plate, next to it fried potatoes and lemon sections are put; all this is strewed with cut dill.
- According to this recipe other kinds of fish can be fried.