It took a few attempts as its a very 'flakey fish' however the best way I found is as follows
- Heat about 2 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan (with a lid).
- Season the fish with a small amount of salt to bring out the flavour and place in the pan in with the lid on for about 3 minutes and turn over and repeat.
- Make sure the fish is cooked (at this point the fish is very soft and easy to cut).
- Add a sprinkling of lemon juice and your good to go!
- Also good with garlic (obviously add the garlic to the hot oil about a minute before adding the fish).
- Fairly light tasting fish so serve with what ever you fancy!