Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It took a few attempts as its a very 'flakey fish' however the best way I found is as follows
- Heat about 2 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan (with a lid).
- Season the fish with a small amount of salt to bring out the flavour and place in the pan in with the lid on for about 3 minutes and turn over and repeat.
- Make sure the fish is cooked (at this point the fish is very soft and easy to cut).
- Add a sprinkling of lemon juice and your good to go!
- Also good with garlic (obviously add the garlic to the hot oil about a minute before adding the fish).
- Fairly light tasting fish so serve with what ever you fancy!