- ½ cup fresh ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated provolone cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- salt and black pepper
- 11 inches x 14 inches fresh pasta sheet, cut into 2-inch squares (about 32 squares)
- 1 cup warm marinara sauce
- ¼ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Preheat the fryer. In a mixing bowl, combine the cheeses, egg yolk, garlic and parsley together. Mix thoroughly. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Place 1 tablespoon of the filling in the center of 16 Pasta squares.
- Lightly wet the edges of the Pasta with water. Place 1 Pasta square on top of the filled square. Press the edges of the square firmly to seal the square. Repeat the procedure until all the squares are sealed.
- Fry the squares in batches, until golden brown about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the ravioli from the oil and drain on a paper-lined plate.
- Season the ravioli with salt and pepper. Serve the raviolis with the warm tomato sauce and garnish with the grated Parmesan cheese.