- Remove stems and wash greens two to three times.
- Cut into fine shreds.
- Boil pig's foot until tender and salt free.
- Also, boil beef until tender.
- Save water used to boil beef.
- Combine greens, onions, hot pepper and fry for about 10 minutes; stirring constantly.
- Remove bones from dry and bonnies and wash.
- Add beef dried, bonnies and tender pig's foot.
- Add the water in which beef was boiled and season to taste.
- Cook until all water is removed.
- Serve on hot rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.