Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- plantains, one per serving (plantains can be cooked while they are unripened and green)
- salt or African Hot Sauce
- Peel and cut plantains, either into thin slices, or slice each plantain in half and cut each half lengthwise.
- Heat the oil in a pan or skillet on the stove top.
- Add plantains (in a single layer) and fry until golden.
- Serve with African Hot Sauce or salt as a snack, an appetizer, or a side dish.
- Can also be served sprinkled with sugar as a snack or dessert.