- Wash the peppers, take the cores out and cut into very narrow strips.
- Fry in hot oil until soft.
- Put aside.
- Chop the onions and fry in hot oil until soft.
- Add the crashed tomatoes without peel.
- Adjust the salt and let fry at slow heat until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Add the fried peppers to the fried tomatoes and mix it.
- Serve cold.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.