- You put a cup of Bisquick in a cereal bowl, and one egg.
- Mix together and then heat up a frying pan.
- Take an Oreo and dip it into the batter.
- Then, put the batter-covered Oreo into the frying pan.
- Then do the same with the rest of the Oreos, until the batter is all gone.
- Let them turn light golden brown.
- After that, roll them around in powdered sugar, then serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.