Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Utley Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 medium eggplant peeled in lengthwise strips and cut in small cubes
- 1 zucchini cut in small cubes
- 1 medium potato peeled cut in small cubes
- 1 cubanelle pepper seeds discarded cut in chunks
- ½ cup sunflower oil
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2 garlic clove smashed with salt
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 heaping tablespoon of diced tomato in can
- 2 heaping tablespoon of crushed tomato in can
- Soak the eggplants in 2 cups of water with salt for about 20 minutes.
- Squeeze and dry them with paper towel.
- Meanwhile combine all the tomato sauce ingredients in a small pot.
- Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Make sure it doesn't dry out.
- Fried the all the vegetables orderly in sunflower oil.
- Afterwards place on a paper towel to soak up excess oil.
- Let it cool.
- Then place them on service plate.
- Serve it with yogurt sauce or tomato sauce.