- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet and in this saute the garlic until it is lightly browned.
- Remove the garlic with a slotted spoon and discard.
- Cut the cheese into squares about 5 centimeters on each side and about 1 centimeter thick.
- Place the slices in the hot oil and cook, turning once, until the exterior of the cheese is almost but not fully melted.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and serve hot as an appetizer, garnished with lemon wedges.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.