- 6 ready boned flying fish
- 2 limes
- Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 1 – 2 well beaten eggs
- oil for frying (cholesterol free oil such as mazola or canola oil)
- 2 tbsp ready-made bottled Bajan seasoning (Delish or Lotties Bajan Seasoning)
- 1 tsp salt
- Marinate fish in lime and salt for about 15 minutes.
- Wash off and drain well, then place seasoning in the grooves left after fish has been boned.
- Dip fish in breadcrumbs first, then egg, then back in breadcrumbs and fry in hot oil one minute on each side, then place on paper towels to absorb oil then place in dish.