Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Channa dal- finely ground dal 1 cup
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Capsicum-1/2 nos.
- Chili powder- to taste
- Garam Masala- 1 tsp
- Garlic- 1 no.
- Onion- 1/2 no. grounded
- Ginger- 1/2 tsp
- Water – depends on the paste
- Oil- 1 cup /10 tablespoon
- Mix all the spices, garlic, ginger, onion and salt with the ground chana/toor dal with water to form a fine paste.
- Add oil to a pan and let it heat. Take a handful amount of the paste with the capsicum and put it into the oil.
- Fry them and keep aside over a plate and serve with tomato ketchup, green chutney, red chutney or any dip.