Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Salata de vinete prajite in styl romanesc.
- 2 big eggplants
- 5 – 6 onions
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 28 oz / 750 g tomatoes
- 5 roasted peppers (peeled and sliced)
- Roast the eggplants, peel while still hot and then leave on a slanted cutting board to drain.
- During this time, boil the tomatoes and strain, roast the peppers, peel them and cut into very thin strips.
- Finely chop the onions and then fry in hot oil until soft.
- Add the chopped eggplants, pepper strips, tomato paste and salt.
- Continue frying, stirring continuously, until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Arrange on a plate and serve cold.