Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
This a quick and easy Indian-styled snack.
- Eggs - 8
- Onions - 2
- Green chillies - 2
- Wheat Flour (Maida) - a handful
- Cornflour - same
- Rice Flour - same (optional)
- Turmeric powder (optional)
- Baking soda (optional) - a pinch
- Dice our onions and thinly slice the green chillies.
- Mix the three flours in a bowl with salt and turmeric. Add a few drops of water and stir to make a thick paste without lumps. Add baking soda if necessary.
- Beat eggs into it.
- Add onions and green chillies.
- Take a deep frying pan and fill it with oil. Put over flame.
- When the oil heats up, pour spoonfuls of the syrup into it.
- Take out as soon as they bulge and float up to the surface. Avoid over-frying.
- Serve hot. Goes very well with generous amounts of tomato ketchup.
CaesarRupus 13:26, March 2, 2010 (UTC)