Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tbsp hot pepper sauce
- 1½ cups self-rising flour
- ¾ tsp salt
- vegetable oil for frying
- 8 oz pkg salad mix
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- ½ cup ranch-style dressing
- In a pie plate, combine buttermilk and pepper sauce.
- On wax paper, mix flour and salt.
- Dip chicken pieces into buttermilk, then roll in flour.
- Dip again in buttermilk and roll again in flour.
- In skillet, heat ¼ inch oil, cook chicken 5 min. or until deep golden and done.
- Drain on paper towels.
- To serve, in large bowl, toss salad mix, tomatoes, and dressing.
- Top with chicken.