This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Place mayonnaise in a large heavy duty plastic bag.
- Add cauliflower then seal and shake to coat.
- Place breadcrumbs in a large heavy duty plastic bag.
- Add half of cauliflower mixture then seal and shake to coal.
- Spread in a single layer onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining cauliflower and breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.