Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 chicken (2.5 - 3 lbs)
- onions and or escallion
- black pepper
- salt to taste
- soy sauce
- cooking oil
- Clean chicken, wash whole in lime water if desired.
- Cut into serving pieces, season to taste.
- Remove seasoning from serving pieces, fry pieces of chicken in shallow fat until golden brown, but not burnt.
- Pour off excess fat leaving small quantity in frying pan or Dutch pot.
- Place browned pieces in pan or Dutch pot.
- Add seasoning and small quantity of water.
- Cover and cook slowly until chicken is tender, but not overdone.
- Serve with side dishes.